Sunday, August 13, 2006

Vincenzo Silvestroni short history - part 2

Without knowing how to play any kind of musical instrument, I became the member of a band. Because I didn’t know how to play anything, the other members told me to play the bass. I did. But they knew I was there only because I was the writer of the lyrics of our songs. I learn how to play bass, guitar, piano, mouth harp, I began to sing and I began to write songs. I played a lot and I played six years with a dance orchestra who dates about 130 or 160 dates a year. That orchestra gave me suggestions for my actual job: comics.

1 comment:

vinsil said...

had you a female lead voice in the orchestra?

! a g g i o r n a m e n t o ! E V E N T O !

INSoLITI VIAGGI A ZONA 4 (quattro) Febbraio Mataluna (Pub) Rossetta Alfonsine Ravenna Musica (forse c’è anche una cosa stranillima, che vi...